My workshops vary in length, mission and location but are always fun and very informative. Below is a list of what I currently have scheduled.
**Photo editing with Lightroom**
When: Saturday July 1st from 10-4
Where: Bend Visitor Center
750 NW Lava Road #160
Bend, OR 97701
This one day workshop will teach you how to masterfully edit your digital photos using Adobe Lightroom. This is my workflow that I have fine tuned over the years. Unlike most landscape photography workflows, this one is SIMPLE and gives you professional quality results on everything from cell phone to high-end DSLR photos, used for anything from web to making large fine art prints!
This workshop covers:
- basic color, tone and contrast corrections
- blending exposures for dynamic range
- stitching photos together for panoramas
- mastering Lightroom specialty tools
- resizing, sharpening and exporting for optimum web display or for print (there is a big difference)
- making and applying watermarks
Perhaps the best part is that you get to PRACTICE these techniques using your own photos AND mine until you get a solid feel for the workflow. Small class size means lots of 1 on 1 attention.
Cost: $180 per person
What you need:
- Laptop or desktop computer with any version of Adobe Lightroom installed and working. Lightroom is available for a free 30 day trial here:
Call or text James at 503.952.6811 or email email@example.com for questions or to sign up